Navigant Law Group, LLC welcomed Makedonka to the firm in July 2021. Prior to joining, Makedonka handled both litigated and transactional matters. Her experience in various legal practice areas allows her to help clients plan for life’s uncertainties. When meeting with clients, Makedonka takes the time to understand and address her client’s specific concerns.
Makedonka graduated from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2000. During law school, she participated in Law Review and Jessup International Moot Court and was awarded the Corpus Juris Secundum Award for most overall contributions to the her law school in 2000.
Makedonka is licensed to practice law in both Illinois and Indiana.
Most weekends, Makedonka spends time at a hockey rink with her family or supporting a District 23 PTO event.
- United States District Court for Northern Indiana
- United States District Court for Southern Indiana
- United States District Court for Northern Illinois
- Macedonian (proficient)
- Serbo-Croatian (conversational)
- Bulgarian (limited conversational)