NATASHA A. ADLER
Combining a love of business with a passion for the law, Natasha acts as a trusted advisor to her clients, providing strategic insight and assistance in every stage of the life of their business, from entity creation to succession planning. With close to a decade of legal experience, law licenses in multiple states and a background in business, Natasha is able to provide her clients with realistic solutions to their corporate legal issues.
- CORPORATE LAW
- BUSINESS LAW
- MERGES & ACQUISITIONS
- ENTITY CREATION
- BUSINESS SUCCESSION PLANNING
- COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
- MANUFACTURING AND COMMERCIAL LICENSING
- COMMERCIAL LICENSING
- VENDOR CONTRACTS
- WBE/VBE/MBE CERTIFICATION
Natasha is dedicated to helping small business owners succeed and thrive. She assists her clients in every stage of their businesses’ life, from entity creation to succession planning. She focuses her practice on business transactions with an emphasis on mergers, acquisitions, commercial real estate and development, corporate restructuring, succession planning, joint ventures, commercial lending and pre-litigation dispute resolution.
Natasha provides strategic insight and assistance to her clients allowing them to successfully negotiate the legal obstacles that they encounter while running their businesses. As a trusted advisor to clients on all phases of acquiring, financing, developing, and selling a business, Natasha negotiates and prepares transactional documents, analyzes due diligence, and closes transactions involving both manufacturing and service-based businesses. Past clients have included: manufacturing and steel distribution companies, food and beverage manufacturers, commercial developers, excavation contractors, franchise owners, restaurateurs, and retail store owners.
Natasha often serves as local counsel for out-of-state and international businesses; collaborating with internal legal departments and out of state attorneys to offer guidance on, and assistance with, resolving issues and minimizing liability.
Natasha is a member of the Bar in both Illinois and Florida. She is affiliated with the Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association and the Florida Bar Association. Natasha serves on the Judge’s Night committee and the Fall and Spring Dinner CLE committee with the Northwest Suburban Bar Association.
Natasha received her Bachelors in Business Administration, from Western Michigan University and her Juris Doctorate from Chicago Kent College of Law, where she received a certificate in litigation and alternative dispute resolution. Outside of the office, Natasha enjoys hiking, fishing, cooking and photography.
EDUCATION AND BAR ADMITTANCE
- Chicago-Kent College of Law – Juris Doctorate, 2010
- Chicago-Kent College of Law – Certificate in Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Center for Conflict Resolution – Mediation Skills training – January 2010
- Western Michigan University – B.B.A., 2006
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association – Co-chair of Judge’s Night Committee and Chair of the Fall and Spring Dinner CLE Committee
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- 2020, Selected to the 2020 Illinois Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers
- 2019, Selected to the 2019 Illinois Rising Stars list by Super Lawyers
- 2010, Dean’s Distinguished Public service Award
- Arlington Heights Public Forum – Time to Get Serious! What You Need to Know to Get Your Business to the Next Level, Spring 2018
- People’s Law School – Hosted by the Northwest Suburban Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association and District 124 – Fall 2015 & Fall 2017
- Arlington Heights Annual Community Prayer Breakfast – February 2017
- To Compete or Not To Compete: Non-Competes in Illinois, The Daily Herald, September 2016
- What is Intrastate Crowdfunding?, The Daily Herald, September 2016
Waltz, Palmer & Dawson, LLC is a full-service law firm with various areas of service to assist your business, including: Employment Law, Intellectual Property, Commercial Real Estate, Business Immigration, Litigation and general Business Law services. Individual services include Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts, Probate, Guardianship, Divorce and Family Law, Collaborative Divorce & Mediation.
This attorney bio constitutes attorney advertising. The material is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice.