News and Development
- Natasha Adler, Attorney and co-chair of the Professional Women’s Connection, with IL State Representatives David Harris and Elaine Nekritz, and Kristina Adomaviciute, co-Chair of Professional Women’s Connection attended the Legislative Luncheon hosted by the Professional Women’s Connection and the Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce on March 16, 2016.
- Congratulations to our newest associate attorney, Jennifer Howe, for being recognized in the NWSBA Newsbriefs for her volunteer work as a court facilitator and for her participation at Law Day, a panel educating high school students interested in the law.
- Navigant featured in Chicago Lawyer Magazine for its unique and forward thinking approach in servicing its clients.
- Waltz, Palmer and Dawson, LLC is proud to honor one of our own. Congratulations to Nithya Mathai who is recognized as a “Rising Star” in Illinois Super Lawyer magazine!
Susan Dawson has received an AV Preeminent® rating by Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™. An AV rating is the highest rating an attorney can receive. In Martindale’s own words “AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”
The Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are generated from evaluations of lawyers by other members of the bar and the judiciary in the United States and Canada. Reviewers are asked to assess their colleagues’ general ethical standards and legal ability in a specific area of practice.
Legal Ability ratings are based on performance in five key areas: Legal Knowledge, Analytical Capabilities, Judgment, Communication Ability, Legal Experience
Nichole M. Waltz Has Been Nominated and Accepted as 2015 AIOFLA’S 10 Best Law Firm in Illinois For Client Satisfaction.
- Nichole M. Waltz was installed in June 2015 as 1st Vice President of the Northwest Suburban Bar Association Board of Governors
Mildred V. Palmer was named as Top 100 Lawyers in 2015 by the National Advocates.
Nichole M. Waltz was named Nations Top One Percent in 2015 by the National Association of Distinguished Council.
Susan L. Dawson was installed to the NAWBO Chicago Board of Directors for her second term. Congratulations Susan!
- Navigant is proud to announce the newest member of our firm: Nithya A. Mathai. Nithya will be joining our Commercial Litigation Group. June 1, 2015
- Navigant is proud to announce the newest member of our firm: Monica Gurgiolo. Monica will be joining our Estate Planning & Probate Group. During her 18 years in the practice of law, Monica has consistently provided her clients with personalized service by communicating with and counseling them throughout the entire matter for which they hired her, understanding that each person’s situation and family is unique. May 20, 2015
- Congratulations to Susan Dawson!!
Enterprising Women of the Year 2015 By Enterprising Women Magazine. The annual Enterprising Women of the Year Awards is widely considered one of the most prestigious recognition programs for women business owners. March 29, 2015
- Congratulations to Nichole M. Waltz, named one of 2015s Top 40 Under 40 Family Law Practitioners by The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), is an invitation-only, nationwide organization of elite lawyers in practice today. ASLA’s recognize exceptional legal talent and early promise among the next generation of great lawyers. November 2014 (for 2015)
- Navigant is proud to announce the newest member of our firm: Natasha Adler. Natasha will be joining our Business Law Group. Natasha has dedicated her legal career to helping businesses thrive, having practiced solely business and tax law during her 5-year career. June 16, 2014
- Susan L. Dawson named Member of the Year by NAWBO Chicago. Congratulations Susan! April 14, 2014
- Congratulations to Nichole M. Waltz, named one of 2014s Top 40 Under 40 Family Law Practitioners by The American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), is an invitation-only, nationwide organization of elite lawyers in practice today. ASLA’s recognize exceptional legal talent and early promise among the next generation of great lawyers. December 2013 (for 2014)
- Susan L. Dawson has been installed as a member of the Board of Directors of NAWBO Chicago! Congratulations Susan. NAWBO empowers business owners to thrive through connection, resources and support. You will connect to decision-makers and build meaningful relationships, have access to business and procurement opportunities, and advance through collaboration, knowledge and best practices. July 1st 2013
- May 2015: American Institute of Family Law Attorneys: 2015 Top 40 Under 40
- May 2015: American Institute of Family Law Attorneys: 2015 10 Best for Client Satisfaction in Illinois
- May 2015: American Academy of Trial Attorneys: “recognized as one of the Premier 100 trial attorneys for the state of Illinois”
- March 2015: The National Association of Distinguished Counsel: Nation’s Top One Percent
- Nichole M. Waltz was installed as of “June 2014” 2nd Vice President
- May 2014: National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- June 2013: 2nd Vice President (because of weird rules change, I spent 2 years in the same position).